The lawyers at Kather Augenstein Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB are admitted to the bar in the Federal Republic of Germany as members of the Dusseldorf Bar Association
Freiligrathstraße 25, 40479 Düsseldorf
Phone: 0211/49 5 02-0
Fax: 0211/49 5 02-28
- BRAO – Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung [German Federal Code for the Legal Profession]
- BORA – Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte [German Professional Code for Lawyers]
- Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO) [German Professional Code for Specialist Lawyers]
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RVG) [Law on the remuneration of lawyers]
- Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Gemeinschaft(CCBE) [Code of Conduct of the Council of the Bars and Law Societies of the European Union]
- Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland (EuRAG) [Act on the Work of European Lawyers in Germany] dated 09 March 2000 (BGBl. I p. 182)
The above laws and regulations are available from the Federal Bar Association or the local bar associations.
Professional liability cover is provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe Ltd, Head Office Germany, Cologne Tower, 37th floor, Im Mediapark 8, 50670 Cologne
The insurance cover does not apply to liability claims arising from activities related to consultation and engagement with non-European law or before non-European courts, Europe including all EU and EEA member States, and Switzerland.
- Lawyers are obliged to maintain professional liability insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 250,000 under BRAO regulations. The details are provided in Section 51 BRAO.
- BORA – Professional Code for Lawyers
Disputes between lawyers and their clients are entitled to extrajudicial mediation at the respective bar associations at their request (in accordance with Section 73 para. 2 no. 3 in conjunction with Section 73 para 5 BRAO) or at the conciliation body (Section 191 et seq. BRAO) of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers,(www.brak.de), e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kather Augenstein Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB compile the information on these Internet pages with great care, and update it periodically. The above information is only intended for the purposes of general information, and do not constitute legal advice.
We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of information on these pages, or for uninterrupted access to them. When we refer to third party websites (links), Kather Augenstein Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB assumes no responsibility for the contents of any linked site. By activation of the link you are departing from the information provided by us. Third party pages may be subject to different rules, especially regarding data protection. We also exclude our liability for services for negligent breaches of duty, in particular when downloading files, unless they relate to contractual obligations such as life, health or body, or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents.